Revolution Scape™ Gaming Community // Offical Forum
Welcome to Revolution Scape! we are a gaming community.. if you are a developer or just looking for a place to get cool download's consider registering on our site

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

well its been 3 years since ive played this and i miss playing it so can we plz get it bak up and running ive been waiting for a while and i bet other people who have hung on to this server have waited a long time 2 so pllleeeeaaase get it up and runing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cody3oo
Level 1(stars) posting rank
Level 1(stars) posting rank

Respect : 0

PostSubject: well its been 3 years since ive played this and i miss playing it so can we plz get it bak up and running ive been waiting for a while and i bet other people who have hung on to this server have waited a long time 2 so pllleeeeaaase get it up and runing   Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:45 am

i hope we get it ready soon i havent gaving up yet...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teabag
Coder
Coder

Respect : 70

PostSubject: Re: well its been 3 years since ive played this and i miss playing it so can we plz get it bak up and running ive been waiting for a while and i bet other people who have hung on to this server have waited a long time 2 so pllleeeeaaase get it up and runing   Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:13 pm

I hope you haven't given up yet! I just released the server files. By the time you read this, I hope the download link in my post still works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

well its been 3 years since ive played this and i miss playing it so can we plz get it bak up and running ive been waiting for a while and i bet other people who have hung on to this server have waited a long time 2 so pllleeeeaaase get it up and runing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1